Back in 2011 we had Taor's old Toyota Yaris wrapped in Leopard Print in Maidstone.
Now in 2017 and 5 years after she located herself in Cornwall with our second office, Taor has wrapped her Ford Fiesta again but this time we have gone for slightly smaller Leopard spots.
This is a great way for our company to be SPOTTED (excuse the pun) and for us to create more brand awareness.
Reasons to Wrap Your Vehicle
1) Advertising wraps on your vehicle really work! It is the most effective and efficient form of out of home advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower cost per thousand impressions than any other form of advertising.
2) Car wraps are affordable.
3) Wraps protect your paint. A properly installed car or van wrap will actually protect the factory paint job underneath, acting as a barrier between your cars precious paint job and common damage causing issues such as stone chips, surface scratches, paint fading and more. When we removed the vinyl wrap from Taor's old Yaris the red car underneath looked brand new.
4) Wraps customise your ride! If you want to show off your company's logo and branding, then a custom printed advertising vehicle wrap is for you. Maybe you just want your vehicle to have a custom colour or texture that the car dealership factory doesn't offer - colour change wraps are available in any colour or finish that you can imagine! Matte, gloss, chrome, carbon fiber, brushed metal are just a few of the finish options that are possible for your vehicle!
5) You can wrap almost anything. Vehicle wraps are just one of the ways that vinyl graphics can be used to promote your business or customise your possessions. Cars, vans, caravans, lorries, motorcycles, paddle boards, boats, walls, windows, floors and more can all be wrapped with custom graphics of your choosing! The possibilities are virtually endless!
This impressive book was digitally printed. Being A4 Landscape, the cover has a flat size of 594mm x 210mm - far too large for any conventional digital press. Using a Nexpress S3000 longsheet feeder, we were able to produce this perfect bound brochure far cheaper, and quicker than any litho run, which would normally be required for a sheet this big.
Our not so new now business cards printed 4 colour process on a quality thick 450gsm Silk Board and Soft Touch laminated both sides (velvety feel) are proving very popular today.
This special velvety feel/ finish on the business cards tend to get reactions at networking events with an oooh aaah.
Soft Touch laminate feels very nice on other products such as books/ brochure covers, magazines, postcards and presentation folders.
Would you like your brand to feel luxurious too? Then feel free to get in touch with us.
Business Card Quotation:
500 soft touch for only £45.00 + vat. If you need us to setup your artwork add an extra £30.00 + vat for the initial concept and £9.75 + vat per name thereafter.
Being the newest addition to Leopard Print Ltd, I am slowly being introduced to many aspects of the company, which together form the business.
As I am based in the Cornwall branch. Greg Morris, from the London head office, came down to teach me a little bit about door to door cold calling. For those unfamiliar with this term, it means to visit businesses door to door in order to not only introduce yourself, but promote your company, which hopefully, in tern, will lead to new customers.
With this in mind, Greg and I set out in Cornwall, in and around the area of Perranarworthal, and thus began my first day of personalised cold calling.
Surprisingly, there were quite a few business close by, all of which welcomed us to talk with them about their printing needs as well as their companies.
When driving out of Perrarworthal, going along the beautiful country lanes, we came across a sign labelled ‘Cusgurne Organic Farm’. It caught my eye straight away, probably because I not only have a love for food, but more so, organic produce. We decided to drive in and see what it was all about.
As we turned into the farm, I was delighted to see such bountiful greenery flowing between the polly tunnels, from first impressions, it already seemed like a positive and healthy environment. Inside the tunnels were row upon row of wonderful organic produce that filled the space within and opposite the tunnels sat the star of the show, the ‘Cusgurne Organic Farm Shop’.
Greeting us by the entrance of the shop were two beautiful, friendly dogs, who made my day even better. Once I had finished stroking the dogs, we were able to proceed into the shop, which was fantastic. Filled with incredible ethically grown, organic produce that was harvested from the farm. There was such a variety of both fruit and vegetables. Beautiful, vibrant, colourful food that showcased what ‘Cusgarne Organic Farm’ is all about.
It was so great to speak to the family that owned the farm that has been in the family for over 250 years. They were so passionate about not only their farm, but about the environment and more to the point, how they farm.
Using only green farming practices, ‘Cusgarne Organic Farm’ have successfully created a wonderful company that not only offers a farm shop with wonderful home-grown organic produce, it also supplies an amazing array of organic products, from organic ice-creams and gluten-free flour to organically farmed meats and beauty products. ‘Cusgurne organic farm’ also deliver incredible seasonal food at reasonable prices, straight to your door.
This hidden gem nestled in the village of Cusgurne has been such a great find.
Having eaten some of their produce I was impressed with the generous sizes and flavours that their produce offered compared to that of other shops. With both a wonderfully friendly and welcoming shopping experience with staff that actually care, I would recommend ‘Cusgarne Organic Farm’ to everyone, regardless of their eating habits or lifestyle choices. I guarantee that ‘Cusgurne Organic Farm’ will have something that takes your fancy and that you will not be disappointed!