Back in 2011 we had Taor's old Toyota Yaris wrapped in Leopard Print in Maidstone.
Now in 2017 and 5 years after she located herself in Cornwall with our second office, Taor has wrapped her Ford Fiesta again but this time we have gone for slightly smaller Leopard spots.
This is a great way for our company to be SPOTTED (excuse the pun) and for us to create more brand awareness.
Reasons to Wrap Your Vehicle
1) Advertising wraps on your vehicle really work! It is the most effective and efficient form of out of home advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower cost per thousand impressions than any other form of advertising.
2) Car wraps are affordable.
3) Wraps protect your paint. A properly installed car or van wrap will actually protect the factory paint job underneath, acting as a barrier between your cars precious paint job and common damage causing issues such as stone chips, surface scratches, paint fading and more. When we removed the vinyl wrap from Taor's old Yaris the red car underneath looked brand new.
4) Wraps customise your ride! If you want to show off your company's logo and branding, then a custom printed advertising vehicle wrap is for you. Maybe you just want your vehicle to have a custom colour or texture that the car dealership factory doesn't offer - colour change wraps are available in any colour or finish that you can imagine! Matte, gloss, chrome, carbon fiber, brushed metal are just a few of the finish options that are possible for your vehicle!
5) You can wrap almost anything. Vehicle wraps are just one of the ways that vinyl graphics can be used to promote your business or customise your possessions. Cars, vans, caravans, lorries, motorcycles, paddle boards, boats, walls, windows, floors and more can all be wrapped with custom graphics of your choosing! The possibilities are virtually endless!